Pages

Thursday 21 February, 2008

Love Poem

My Love For You

My love for you is as cool as the ocean
as we walked through the waves with love and devotion
my love for you is not as complex
it’s not just your looks or the great sex
it’s your personality that shines to me
being with you shows what love can be
I look at the picture that you sent me
knowing your waiting makes me happy
all the times we’ve spent together
I just hope the good times can last forever and ever
I never want anyone to tear us apart
a piece of you will always be in my heart…

Craig

Who You Are

When you wear those faded blue jeans,
Or that varsity jacket,
All the girls stare.
But inside I know,
They do not love you for who you are,
But what you are.
For I love you all the time,
Not just in your jeans,
Or your varsity jacket.
And you love who I am too.

Abby

Pain= Love

There's pain in my heart
that won’t let me live.
There's pain in my life
only you can relief.
I'm so glad it was you
that stayed by my side.
You know and I know that
our love will never die.
Our love will always come through.
It's like a dream come true....

Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is...
© LOVE SMS - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace