Pages

Thursday 13 March, 2008

I Love You : Always and Forever

If you hadn't made me believe.
we wouldn't be here,
lost in the moment,
watching time pass us by.
If I hadn't trusted you,
I'd probably be falling apart.
My heart would be in pieces,
I'd be on my knees, begging God for a new start.
If I wouldn't have given you my heart,
it would probably be shattered on the floor
with pieces missing & no hope for it to ever be whole.
I sit here and look back
at all the relationships I've been in
and then look at ours, questioning myself
"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING...?"
Nothing in the world could ever compare
to the love that you've given me,
and I could NEVER repay you for all that you've done.
Your love means so much to me
and I want you to know
that I'll always love you,
that will NEVER change...
As long as you remember....
"Always && Forever..."

1 comment:

  1. Awww, this is a very romantic poems. This can be send and sued as love messages for her and she will surely feel so special. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Love is...
© LOVE SMS - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace